The manufacturing specialist
Plastunion, a plastic manufacturing specialist
Plastunion is a division of the Piercan S.A.S. Group specialized in the design and the manufacturing of sealed structures and custom accessories made from flexible plastic materials. With a wide array of materials adaptable to different environments, Plastunion allows users to work in difficult environments, where the human presence is irreplaceable.
VARIOUS sectors of activity
€ 2.3 million
people including 16 in production
articles per year
They trusted us
Products tailored to your challenges
Whether you are looking for a particular product or a solution that requires the expertise of a specialist in the plastics industry, Plastunion offers the right answer. For specific requests, our engineers will accompany you in the development of your customized product. In addition, an extensive catalog of "standard" parts and patterns is available.
Tailor-made by Plastunion
- Analysis of your specifications by the design office
- Advice and service on the use of products
- Choice of material
- Choice of finish (hem, seals ...)
- Tools development (patterns, cutting shapes)
A production unit is dedicated to the production of Plastunion products (prototypes and series)
An extensive catalog of products
For your standard requests, the Plastunion catalog has a wide selection of flexible plastic structures and accessories. Catalog products are available quickly and at competitive prices.
In addition, Plastunion offers you a wide choice of patterns, so you can select the right shape and material for you.
Advice and expertise
Whether customized or catalog parts, Plastunion advises you on the development of your product line and its implementation within your production units.
Plastunion has the expertise to develop and qualify innovative solutions.
THE + OF plastunion
types of technical sheets
types of coated PVC fabrics
prototypes per year
Advice and support
Wide choice of materials
and big series
Large stock of raw materials
From design to the final piece
Based on your requirements, whether it is custom parts or parts from the catalog, Piercan offers you the best solution via a controlled process - design, manufacturing, inspection. Quality has always been the focus of all our attention.
Analyzes your requests and assists you in finding the most suitable solution. The design office also plays a role in developing new products in three stages:
- Choice of material: nature, color, transparency and physicochemical properties.
-Product development: draw the shape according to the shaping technique.
- Prototyping: form taking and dimensioning, creation of drawings, cutting of templates, development of tools, realization.
The study of solutions adapted to your needs integrates quality factors, delays and production costs, thus facilitating the economic optimization of your project.
Flexible Crystal or Translucent Sheets
• PVC [Vinyl Polychloride]
M1(1) Pink quality / M2 (1)Crystal quality / Antistatic Crystal quality / Enhanced quality
Non- Slip quality / Sliding quality /Antistatic quality •PeEBA [POLYETHYLENE ETHYLENE BUTYL ACETATE]
Single-sided coated fabrics
• LIGHTWEIGHT FABRIC [320g /m2] - M2 (1) QUALITY
Color: blue / white / red / yellow
• HEAVY FABRIC [580g / m2 ] - M2 (1) QUALITY
Color: blue / white / yellow .
For cutting, we use circular blades and vibrating blade scissors. Semi-automatic end cutting:
- Cutting in mattress format
- Cut to size
- Unit cut to the shape
- Manufacture by high frequency welding (chemical bonding of the materials by molecular stirring created by a high frequency field). - Technology that guarantees perfect sealing of the assemblies.
- Powerful, extensive welder pool suitable for containment items.
- Wide range of electrodes.
- Compatible with cleaning, decontamination and disinfection agents.
- Glove box and insulator handling welds: strong, flexible, smooth and resilient.